Summer to do list for school:
1. Write lessons plans for the 7 Habits of Happy Kids and align them with Character Counts.
2. Set up a school wide jobs/helper program where students will apply and be selected into leadership roles.
3. Recruit and plan for my Career Cafes.
4.Create a place for my individual counseling worksheets/ideas like this. I plan on using tabs to divide by topic.
5. Organize my book shelf using this idea from Pinterest. I would label the paint sticks by counseling issue.
7. Categorize all my counseling books with my Ipod using the BookCrawler App. Danielle Schultz explains this process over at School Counselor Blog.
8. Try to start a "Girls on the Run" group at my school.